Last Update: January 6, 2014
1. The Services; Our Site provides you with rich searching services and helps you find what you are looking for in the world wide web. Our Services are diverse and additional terms may apply to some of them and
will be available within such services. Some of the Services (including without limitation information, documents, videos, maps, graphics and images) may be provided by third party vendors, (“Third Party
Services”) and may include inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors. Such Third Party Services will be governed by the terms and conditions of the vendor of each service and not by this Agreement.
We may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information in connection with your use of the Services. You may choose to opt out of some of those communications. You understand and agree that the Services may include advertisements and other sponsored content (“Commercial Content”) and that the display of such Ads is necessary for us to provide the Services for free.
2. Restrictions; You agree to not use the Site or Services to: (a) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (b) disrupt the any flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects the
ability of other users to utilize and enjoy the Services; (c) interfere with or disrupt the Services or networks related to the Services or Site, including without limitation by using any device, software or routine to bypass
the Services; (d) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulations;
You acknowledge and agree that we may remove, add or change, at our sole discretion, any content or features or functionality that are available via the Services, including Third Party Services or Commercial Content. You agree that you must evaluate, and assume all risks associated with the use of any of the Services, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of the content provided through the Services (including web results, images, information, maps, text, video and Commercial Content (“Content”)). In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content provided through the Services.
3. Proprietary Rights; You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any Content provided through the Services including names, logos, trademarks and trade names contain proprietary and confidential information
that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Content and/or information presented to you through them is protected by copyrights, trademarks,
service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by us in this Agreement or by applicable licensor, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan,
sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on the Content or Services, in whole or in part.
We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the Services and software embedded within the Services (the “Software”) on a single computer; provided that you do not (and will not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use any modified version of the Software, including (without limitation) to obtaining unauthorized access to the Services. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use and accessing the Services.
4. Termination; We may, at our sole discretion with or without notice, terminate this Agreement, the Site, Services and Content or any portion of them due to any reason, for any user, including you, or with no reason at all including, without limitation if we have solid ground to believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the understandings or spirit of the this Agreement. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or Services.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties; YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICES) AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHR WE NOR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY OR IN SEPARATE THE “PARTIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) WE AND THE PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR NEEDS; (ii) THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR OR DEFECT-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY RESULT, PRODUCT, SERVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PRESENTED, AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE, SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY MATERIAL OR SEARCH RESULT ACCESSED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE ACCESS TO ANY SUCH MATERIAL;
6. Limitation of Liability; YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE AND OUR PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE,
SOFTWARE, SERVICES OR CONTENT; (b) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA; (c) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES; (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, SOFTWARE, SERVICES
OR CONTENT; (f) THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR ANY RELIANCE OF THE CONTENT AND/OR THER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE CONTENT;
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, RELEVANCY OR VALUE OF THE SITE, SERVICES OR CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION EMBEDDED WITHIN THEM. WE DO NOT MONITOR OR CONTROL THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THOSE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES), HOWEVER WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO.
8. Third Party Advertisements and Links; We may, at our own discretion and for our own causes, include within the Site and Services links for Third Part Services and other Commercial Content. We will make great efforts to label any Commercial Content in a manner that will be obvious to you that it is a Commercial Content. However we do not warrant or represent that the label will be accurate or complete at all times and you agree and acknowledge that errors may be occur. We do not warrant for Third Party Content or availability thereof nor do we endorse it. We shall not be held, or claimed to be held, liable for any Third Party Services or Commercial Content, its legality or illegality, its adequacy or compliance with regulations.
9. Governing Laws, Jurisdiction; This Agreement will be solely governed by the laws of the state of Israel, including the statutes regarding conflict of laws and may be solely brought to the competent courts of Tel Aviv district.
10. General Provisions; (a) any failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision; (b) the section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect; (c) this Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions; (d) this Agreement supersedes any previous agreement and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Site and the Services; (e) you and us are independent entities, and nothing in this Agreement, or through the use of the Site or Services, will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us; (f) We may, at our own discretion assign this Agreement and/or our obligations or portion of them to third party;
11. Contact Us; Send us your feedback at: email@example.com;